Mundo Virtual

[TEST] Tu PAREJA IDEAL, En el mundo de NAruto!

« Older   Newer »
kuzzanagi
view post Posted on 20/11/2006, 02:02

Asi komo dice el titulo... solo es para saber kien te tokaria en la serie de naruto komo tu pareja, tu flakis... tu huesito :woot: :mello: :juazzz:

TEST PARA MUJERES: Dira ke niño es el justo para tu femeneidad

TEST PARA HOMBRES: TE dira ke chika es la justa para tu hombria xD

Exitos nenes... ap! Espero ke le hagan al ingles :woot:

kuzzanagi
view post Posted on 20/11/2006, 02:29

eaaaeeaae!!! me toko chan chan chan!!!!
La mamaxita de Kurenai :^~^:

Basikamente ella es monita, y si me porto mal me saka la mella. Es el punto justo en todos los aspektos... :P

Your results are in! You'll eventually fall in love with the rookie jounin. And what's there not to like about her? She's hot, she's got red eyes and she's an illusionist. And did we mention hot? You love her revealing clothes. But beware, she might just pull the disappearing act on your date together.

Edited by kuzzanagi - 19/11/2006, 22:55

priscila
view post Posted on 20/11/2006, 02:39

este me salio a mi
NarutoFever.com Love Compatibility Test

NarutoFever.com Love Compatibility Test for Girls:
Your results are in! Like most of the girls from the ninja academy, you're in love with the coolest and most popular guy. His sharp eyes and nonchalent style makes you topple over with excitement. And when he says you're annoying, you think he's even cooler and loves him even more. You even groomed your short hair to be long just so you could please him. Too bad though, because he ain't gonna take a 2nd look at you no matter what you do.

Uchiha Sasuke
Survivor of the Uchiha clan, the avenger, your one true love : Uchiha Sasuke

quien sabe ke dice ahi :u__u:

Maya_Elf
view post Posted on 1/12/2006, 19:07

^_^ A mi me a salido:

Your results are in! You're probably the kind who loves to muck around and look at clouds so that's why you'll love this slacker nin of Konoha who finds everything troublesome and plays with shadows. Though lazy, he's a loyal friend and has an IQ of more than 200 points, which fascinates you.

Nara Shikamaru

The shadow manipulater, the lazy nin, your one true love : Nara Shikamaru

Rivals :
- None at the moment. He's too lazy to move around so get him before it's too late!

Y despues de ver unos videitos de el, y ademas de haber visto la serie... Creo que me agrada su persanlidad :P

sagadios
view post Posted on 29/8/2007, 22:18

:ternito: MIREN...!!!! :winner: ES TENTEN

NarutoFever.com Love Compatibility Test for Guys:
Your results are in! You get excited everytime her weapons whizzes past you which is why you'll end up head over heels over her. She's real pretty but beware of those games involving her weapons as she is an accurate thrower who never misses. You want to be able to move

yakimoto
view post Posted on 31/8/2007, 05:24

Your results are in! You love cocky people who thinks they know and can see everything. Since he thinks everybody is born with a destiny they can't escape, you feel it's destiny that you 2 should be together and that he shouldn't run away from that fate. Who knows, maybe he'll be a better person and actually show you some respect.

Hyuuga Neji
Genius from the Hyuuga branch family, your one true love : Hyuuga Neji

Rivals :
- Tenten. That's our guess. She seems to idolize Neji, so you gotta throw the weapons back at her first.

5 replies since 20/11/2006, 02:02   228 views